My Fab Followers

Monday 31 October 2022

Frida Kahlo Stamp set


When I saw these new Frida Kahlo stamps and papers - available at Craft Stash here - I knew they would make great cards for some family members who are huge fans of this fascinating artist.  This is the card for my SIL.  I was a bit surprised about the boldness of the paper set I got, but I think I've toned them down here but just allowing glimpses of them through the layers.  I used a mask stencil from Marianne Designs to create the softer inked layer, coloured and hand-cut the flowers from the Frida set.  The little corner stamp on the main image comes with the stamp set so I added some Marianne die cut foliage to mirror the leaves- details of Marinane products used below.

Tags- CR1510
Mask Stencil - PS8119
Leaf Dies - LR0769

Happy Monday peeps!

Juliexx

No comments: