My Fab Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2022

Passion for Markers Embellish it Challenge


Yep, it's new challenge day at Passion for Markers with a great theme of Embellish it chosen by our lovely Marie.

I've used this gorgeous gnome image from our sponsor - Star Jam Lines - he looks like he's having great fun! I've taken my colours from this super new paper set from Marianne Designs - I love the retro feel of the colours.  Of course, all coloured with markers, a mix of Promarkers and Copics - I also got my metallic Promarkers out to add some shine to the baubles and the stars.  Full list of Marianne Products below.

Marianne Products Used

Papers - Jolly Christmas - PB7065 - NEW!
Tree Die set - CR1602 - NEW!
Bauble Dies - LR0682
Gnome Dies - LR0554
Enamel Dots
Mirri Board



Star Jam Lines  are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice (the Etsy store is currently closed but Olya will liaise with the winner to sort out choosing their images).  Most of the DT have used images from Star Jam Lines on their creations this week so check them out here at PFM HQ.


Happy Colouring!

Juliexx


1 comment:

Cards By MI said...

Thanks for making such cute card for my embellish it challenge over at PFM. Love the different main colour you have used.
Love n hugs
Marie