My Fab Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2022

New Baby cards



I was delighted to hear that a great friend has recently become a Grandma for the first time so I made these cards, one for the proud new parents and one for my friend. The elephant image is from Inkadinkadoo, the babygro is a Memory Box die and the sentiment on this card from PaperTreyInk.  The papers and these cute little footprints are from Marianne Designs which I've listed below.

Marianne Designs Products
Papers - Hooray A Boy - PB7064
Footprint Stamp and Die set - CS1085

For the next card I've kept the sentiment as the main focus - it is one of my favourites for baby cards, from Lili of The Valley.  The little perched rabbit is from Charlie and Paulchen, the papers are the same Marianne set and I've framed them with a stitched square die from Marianne Designs - in the scalloped Squares Die Set - LR0767


Off to my craft room now, as it's such a miserable day here!

Hugs, Juliexx


1 comment:

Donna said...

Darling baby card!