My Fab Followers

Saturday 8 October 2022

Winter Birds with new Marianne goodies



These new bird stamp and die sets from Marianne are just so sweet and I loved playing with the leaf stencil too.  I've used gesso through the stencil and then sprayed with Distress Ink Sprays.  Love this technique so much - I followed an online workshop with Eileen Goodwin on Facebook here around a year ago which I really must finish!!

You can find a more detailed walkthrough of my card here on the Marianne Inspiration blog.

Marianne Products Used


Leaf Stencil – PS8135 - NEW!
Birds Stamp and Die Set – TC0904 - NEW!
DL Tree Dies – LR0772
Basic Rectangle Die set – CR1605
Sentiment – Happy Holidays – CS109

Managed a blustery walk up our local fell, Binsey, this morning - otherwise know as the other woman in Nick's life!!  Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: