My Fab Followers

Friday 14 October 2022

Autumn Harvest courtesy of Marianne Designs!



I've been in awe of the amazing autumnal makes on social media this year, and although I've been in Christmas card making mode, I just couldn't resist making this card with my Marianne products!  I also cut all the shapes in coloured card stock to sand the edges and add to the rustic feel.  The big pumpkin is great - I've nearly hidden it though!  And, I didn't have any small pumpkin dies, so I used the cactus ones from the set below to load up my truck with squash, marrows and pumpkins.  Anyway, full product list below.

Marianne Products Used

Pumpkin Die (hidden under leaves and toadstools!) - COL1507
Large Leaf Die - CR1598
Small Leaf Die Set - LR0621
Truck Die - LR0641
Cactus Dies - COL1511
Acorn Die - LR0373
SignPost Die - LR0535
Fishtail Tag Dies - COL1507
Goodbye Sentiment - MM1630  
Birthday Sentiment - CS1053
Papers - Autumn Whispers - PB7059
Toadstool Dies- LR0623/LR0732
Acorn Die - LR0373

I've been on a quick road trip to see my Dad down in Norwich and honestly the autumn colours all the way there and back are just stunning!

Juliexx

No comments: