My Fab Followers

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Floral Theme at Passion for Markers


It's new challenge today over at Passion for Markers with a great theme of Make It Floral - I do love a flower!

I've used one of the Wonky Tonk Girls from Tracy Easson - this is the beautiful Francesca.


The papers are Maia Road- Life in the Country and the large floral frame is from Marianne Designs - LR0457.


Our fab sponsors for this week's challenge are Leann's World 101 who are offering the lucky winner two digi images of their choice.


Check out my teamies' makes here then come and join in the challenge - just remember to use your markers and also to tell us which type!

Hugs, Juliexx


1 comment:

Cards By MI said...

Thanks for making such lovely card for my blooming challenge over at PFM last week.
Love n hugs
Marie