My Fab Followers

Saturday 24 July 2021

Valerie in Winter Trio from Mo's Digital Pencil

Well, another Christmas card from me today using a favourite Mo's Digital Image stamp - Valerie and Pup - those ears peeking out of the snow are so cute!!  The stamp is actually one of a set of three called Valerie in Winter  and are fantastic value at $6.75 (so a little less in English pounds!)

I've also coloured her in  my favourite  copic blue combo of B29, B26 and FB2.  The papers are Bo Bunny and the Sentiment and Snowflake are Marianne products, details below.

Sentiment - Happy Holidays - CS1009
Snowflake - LR0393

Still warm here in the Lake District  and it's Nanny Duties day so we may pop to the beach!

Hugs, Julie



2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

One of my favourite sets too and my name sake. Love your colouring and idea of a slim line card. Hugs Mrs A(aka VsleryAnne.)

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a cute card, I love it! Your colouring is amazing and the papers are perfect. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog it's much appreciated.

Debbie x