My Fab Followers

Tuesday 13 July 2021

PFM Dies and Punches



I am so running behind today - this is my card for our newest challenge at Passion for Markers with our fabby Lorraine B choosing Dies and/or Punches as the theme - my cup of tea, right there!  

I've used this gorgeous image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Baby Fairy Bee - another oldie that I unearthed when flicking through my print outs.  She's coloured with Copics and framed against these gorgeous papers and a newish Marianne foliage arch die.  Details below.


Marianne Products Used

Arch and Gate Die Set - CR1536
Flowers - LR0505

The sentiment is from Woodware and I've punched the frames with a Stampin Up combo of punches.


Our fab sponsors this week are  Dies to Die for, appropriately enough, and the lucky winner will win a £15 voucher to spend with them - love the sound of that prize!




Don't forget to check out the fab makes of my teamies here at PFM  HQ.xx

Hugs, Juliexx



No comments: