My Fab Followers

Saturday 17 July 2021

Christmas Dinosaurs


Marianne Designs asked me to make a Christmas Dinosaur card with their new die set - which  I did wonder about to be honest!  But I'm really pleased with how this came out - I've mixed and matched with some older Christmas dies - the scale of the hats and scarves from the Snowman set fit these dino pals perfectly!!  List of products used below - I do love these snowy tree papers too!

Dinosaur Dies – COL1499 - NEW!

Christmas Decoration Dies - COL1439

Snowman Die – LR0631

Tree Trunk- LR0630

Sentiment – Happy Holidays – CS1009

Papers – Frozen – PK9172

Enamel Dots

You can also find my card here on the Marianne Inspiration Blog, along with a full write up.

It's a fabulous day here in The Lakes so don't want to wish Christmas here too soon!

Juliexx





No comments: