My Fab Followers

Saturday 31 July 2021

Peeking Sloth - I feel a little like this guy at the moment!


This wasn't meant to be today's card!  I'd coloured up a Mo image a couple of weeks ago and was going to pop it on a card yesterday after my stint in Holly's shop!  But could I find it anywhere -no!
So I needed to make a quick card for my post on Mo's Dream Team blog today and so used Peeking Sloth from the set Belated Birthday Wishes and Peeking Sloth - it's twofer!  I feel like this little guy has just about used all his energy to climb to the wall and peek over to send his greeting (belated of course)

The sentiment is from a fab Woodware set, the papers are from a First Edition mat block and the palm trees are a Marianne Die - LR0541.


It's our day to have Violet, so I need to go and clear her space in my craft room as I know she will want to some  arting!!

Hugs, Juliexx



No comments: