My Fab Followers

Sunday 6 September 2020

Mo's Skating Gnomes



More  Mo gnomes to share - this time the Skating Gnomes Dag and Dyri that come as a duo.  I've placed them with some of the tree images that you get free when you spend $25 dollars in the store!

I've simply positioned them in a word document and they've overlaid where necessary - so easy to create this little scene!



The frames I've used are from Stamping Up, the papers are from a My Mind's Eye Christmas 12x12 pad and the little old-fashioned skates are a Joy craft die.  The trees, sentiment and tag are from Marianne Designs. details as follows.

Large  Spar Tree Die - LR0378
Small Trees Dies - LR0136 and LR0556
Banner Tag Die - CS1058 
Sentiment - Happy Holidays Set  - CS1009


Love these gnome stamps - so great to colour!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: