My Fab Followers

Saturday 12 September 2020

Mo Gnomes Hedda and Frode

More Mo Gnomes from me today- this couple are Frode and Hedda who come as a couple here.

I took my colour choices from this fab paper from the Marianne Designs paper pad Brocante Winter - it's a beautiful set of blues, greys and purples - a little bit icy, a little bit nordic!

The snowflakes are from an older set of heart dies from Marianne - it has this snowflake die as a central die which was just as well because I couldn't find my main set of Marianne snowflake dies in  my Christmas stash!! The little tree lanterns are also from a much bigger set - CR1374 which makes a shadow box - sometimes just the thing you need is a small die from a bigger set!  Full list of Marianne products used below.

Marianne Products Used


Papers - Brocante Winter - PK9165
Tree Die - LR0678 - NEW!
Leaf Frame - CR1378
Snowflakes - CR1225
Lanterns - CR1374
Deer - CR1289
Tag - Mini Labels - CS1029
Sentiment - Happy Holidays - CS1009



 
Happy weekend everyone!  

Juliexx




No comments: