My Fab Followers

Thursday 3 September 2020

New Gnomes at Mo's Digital Pencil



Have you seen the new gnomes over on Mo's Digital Pencil? There is a whole range of them and you get two per set with a fair few of them!  This is Gnome Egli from the Tini and Egli set and I love how he is doing a little jig at the thought of going home for Christmas!!  There's also some free sentiments, such as the one I've used,with any purchase, and a  free tree set with purchases over $25!  Running until 13th September


I've used papers from my Christmas scrap box - I think they're Stampin Up and this fabulous new tree die from Marianne Designs.  I've not used it to it's best effect here as you can create layered dimensional cards with it- I will definitely be using it like that more!!

Marianne Products Used

Tree - LR0678 - NEW!
Car with Tree - LR0567
Holly and Berries - CR1343


Thanks for popping in!

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: