My Fab Followers

Monday 14 September 2020

Marianne Autumn Vibes



Thought I'd do a little bit of mix media work with new goodies from Marianne Designs.  I started off by inking through the Cobble Stones stencil with  a variety of  Distress Oxides, then splatted some water and dried off.  I then used this gorgeous new mixed media stamp of sunflowers and leaves.  I then added a bit of extra colour on the flowers.  Next I used the new mixed media sentiment set which gives you Autumn, Winter and Christmas, a small text stamp and some seasonal sentiments.  I then cut out some wildflower die-cuts from both of the sets that Marianne have recently brought out, layered them into a bouquet and finished off with the Autumn Sentiment over the top.  A list of products used is below.

Autumn foliage and flowers stamp - MM1633 - NEW!
Autumn/Winter Text set - MM1630 - NEW!
Wildflowers sets CR1516 and CR1517
Cobble Stones  Stencil - PS8001

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: