My Fab Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2020

PFP Bunnies and/or Chicks Challenge


Hi everyone, I'm completely out of routine in these strange times so posting a bit late today!!  I think we do need to have things to distract us at the moment and crafting is a great pastime, that also keeps  us connected for those of us that blog and uses social media.
Anyway,  it's new challenge day at Passion for Promarkers, and our sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up  and the DT have been lucky enough to work with some of their images.  I love this little bunny - Easter Bunny is his name, what else!!

All Dressed Up stamps

And for a change, I noted all the Promarkers that I used to colour him so they're below for you.

Promarkers Used

Rabbit - Pinks  - Shale, Tawny Owl, Dusky Rose, Budding Pink, Pale Pink, Sand Dune
Bow - Blues - China Blue, Cornflower, Blue Pearl
Greens - Olive Green, Apple Cider, Fresh Meadow.

As always I used some lovely Marianne Dies and they're detailed below, along with the other papers etc.

Marianne Products Used

Bunny Die - LR0589
Tree Stump Die - LR0630
Bow Die - LR0447
Wonky Squares Die - CR1375

Other Products Used
Papers and die cuts - Tilda All That is Spring 12 x 12 pad
Card Blank - Tilda Summer Fair

You can check out the rest of the DTs fab creations here and we hope you will come and join in our challenge this week!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: