My Fab Followers

Saturday 14 March 2020

Fierce Fairy Frankie for Making Cards Magazine



This is another of  the cards that I made for  Making Cards Magazine last month.  I used a number of Mo's Digital Pencil fairies for the feature and I think this is one of my favourites, Fierce Fairy Frankie.  Such a great expression!


The  papers are by Prima from their Melody 6 x6 pad, and I love the Wonky Stitched  Dies from  MFT Dienamics.    There's also a couple of Marianne Dies as per below:

Oval Frame Die   LR0607
Leaves Die SetLR0621
I love the sentiment too that comes with the image - perfect!!

Hope everyone is staying safe and well at the moment.  As least us crafters can find plenty to keep us busy if we have to self-isolate!

Big  cyber hugs,

Juliexx

1 comment:

Pat said...

Gorgeous, Julie!!! I love the deep, rich color palette. And your coloring is amazing! Hugs, Pat