My Fab Followers

Saturday 21 March 2020

Mo's Loads of Love

Morning folks - I hope everyone is keeping well.  I find I'm not blogging so much - there's been so many other things to think about at the minute. 

I suppose Loads of Love from Mo's Digital Pencil is quite appropriate in these times of keeping clean! I matched up the image with some old papers but I've lost the note I  made to myself of who they'reby. sorry!  I also borrowed the Hello die from my friend, Lesley, when I visited before the days of social distancing and self-isolation! So again I don't know who made it!
Marianne Products Used

Stitched Circle Dies - CR1360
 Cat Dies - LR0591

People keep wondering how they're going to stay busy during these strange times but I find with crafting there are so many choices- card-making, crochet, scrapbooking - I still don't have enough time!

Stay safe everyone.
Juliexx

No comments: