My Fab Followers

Saturday 7 March 2020

Teen Genius for the new challenge on Mo's Challenge blog




I sort of feel that today's card is rather appropriate given the global problem with those pesky Corona virus germs!  Here's hoping those clever scientists are busy working on a vaccination or something similar.  For now just keep washing those hands!

This is Teen Genius from Mo's Digital Pencil and he's for the new challenge over on the DP2 Challenge blog here where this month's theme is simply the colour Green. 

I've kept him quite simple because the papers are quite busy-from Graphic 45. The little test-tubes and conical flasks were from my friend's stash and the little bubbles are a Memory Box  die set that has been in my stash an age!!
Check out the fabulous green makes of Mo's DT here on the challenge blog and then come and join in our challenge!!  Keep washing those hands!!

Happy weekend!
Juliexx

No comments: