My Fab Followers

Saturday 28 March 2020

Tolo from Mo's Digital Pencil - for Making Cards Magazine




This is the final of my cards made for Making Cards Magazine back in February - seems like another world!  This is Tolo from Mo's Digital Pencil and one of my all time favourite images from Mo.  My little granddaughter, Violet saw it when it was returned from it's photo shoot for the magazine and said she loved it so I kept it for her 4th birthday a couple of weeks ago and added her name and her age.  She's so excited to be 4 -missing her so much at the minute but had a little face time last night.  Mind you, all she wanted to do was speak to her Aunty Em who has come home for the duration.
The papers are Introspection from Prima and the sentiment is from the Kaisercraft You set.

I hope your keeping well and safe at the minute.

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: