My Fab Followers

Tuesday 26 October 2021

More Marianne Poinsettias



Today's card is another with the fabulous Poinsettia stamp from Marianne Designs but this time I've  stamped it off centre at either corner.  I've coloured it with copics then added some Crystal embossing powder on the berries.

I'd cut and layered the Christmas word  (sadly now discontinued)for another project but couldn't get it fit so have used it here to much better effect I feel.  I've also added the Crystal embossing powder onto the word so it does sparkle in the right light!  



A full list of the Marianne Products I've used are below.

Distressed Frame Die Set - CR1565
Poinsettia Stamp - MM1649
Christmas Die, Stamp and Sentiment Set - KJ1719


Weather is awful here for the next few days, wind and rain, so gonna hunker down in my craft room this afternoon after a shop for the groceries this morning!

Hugs, Juliexx



No comments: