My Fab Followers

Tuesday 19 October 2021

We're using Dies and Punches at Passion for Markers

It's new challenge day at Passion for Markers and our theme this week is Dies and/or Punches.  

Well, I grabbed my Marianne Dies (of course) and also found this little lovely looking for some love in my printed images. This is Little Elf Tippi from Mo's Digital Pencil.  It seemed the right thing to frame him with the Lantern Die from Marianne Designs - full list of dies I used below.
 

Marianne Dies Used

Lantern Die - LR0669
Star Frame Die Set - CR1226
Hanging Baubles - LR0682


Our sponsors this week are the fabulous Dies To Dies for and they're offering the lucky winner a £15 voucher to spend in the store!


Look forward to visiting you and seeing your lovely creations!

Hugs, Juliexx






1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really sweet image and lovely design using your die cuts too.
Lorraine