My Fab Followers

Thursday 7 October 2021

A Christmas Eclipse Card



I've seen a few of this style of card around and about on social media, so looked up a few tutorials on YouTube and away I went.    This gorgeous new stamp from Marianne Designs was just perfect for the project too!   I stamped and coloured the image in first and then picked my letter dies and fixed them in place with low tack masking tape.  This was the scary bit - cutting the letters without them moving, especially after spending some time colouring!  The only problem I had was peeling off the masking tape after - despite it being low tack AND sticking it against my jeans before using AND peeling it off very gently, it still tore the top layer of paper off.  Hence, my use of Shabby White Frantage embossing powder.  I quite like the effect in the end,

Marianne Products Used

Poinsettia Stamp - MM1649- NEW!
Slimline Distressed Die Set - CR1569 - NEW!

Finally, I layered the image panel onto the Slimline Distressed die cut base and added some Crystal Stickles to the berries.


Oh and the letter Dies are by Christine Griffiths which I got from Craft Stash

Watch out for more of these, love them!!

Hugs, Juliexx



No comments: