My Fab Followers

Friday 1 October 2021

Hold on to your Hats!


I wasn't going to make any Halloween cards this year as I
don't tend to use them but I was fiddling around with a new pyramid die from Marianne Designs and came up with this!  I was really working out how to use the frame and I'm not sure that this is the right way but it's very versatile!  I've used it like a triangular stand but you can use it to make stars, for decorative cards, all sorts.  I've then added a whole load of leaves, trees and other Marianne die cuts - full list below.

The image is Hold On To Your Hats from Mo's Digital Pencil - a real favourite of mine


Marianne Products Used

Pyramid Frame Die - LR0732 - NEW!
Pumpkin Die - COL1501 - NEW!
Log Stump - LR0630
Log Die - LR0680
Broom - CR1541
Toadstools -LR0623
Cat - LR0591
Fern Leaves - LR0403
Leaves/Oak Leaves - LR0621/LR0375



Happy October everyone!  

Juliexx



1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work!!!