My Fab Followers

Monday 1 November 2021

Lavinia Stamps and tutorials



I love Lavinia Stamps but sometimes just don't know where to  begin.  So, the Design Team tutorials are fab.  I've been particularly looking at  Lavinia creator, Tracy's, Jo Rice and Eileen Godwin tuts and had intended to go down to the Open Day at Lavinia Stamps on the Friday just gone.  However, the weather here has been atrocious and what with that and the distances, I decided it was best not.    

So the card above is following Tracy's tutorial and the one below is following Jo Rice's which I subscribe to on YouTube.


And it's very true that Jo said on her tutorial that once you have followed along, you  then start to figure out how you want to use the stamps.  I'll have a few more to share in a couple of days.

Juliexx


1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Two great cards but I am particularly drawn to the first one. I love watching the Lavinia videos. Could listen to tracy's voice all day long!!. Hugs mrs A.