My Fab Followers

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Christmas Critters at Passion for Markers



Hi folks 

It's my turn to choose the theme for our weekly challenge at Passion for Markers and I've gone with a Christmas Critters theme.  I've used a Marianne set of cute hedgies which I think  are now out of production but they're still rather cute! And I love the new stocking dies from Marianne - I've made sure to hang three so all the hedgies have  got one!  A full list of Marianne goodies  used is below.

Marianne Products Used

Frame Die Set - LR0730
Stocking Dies - LR0733 - NEW!
Papers - Sparkling Snow - PB7072
Hedgehog Stamp/Sentiment Set - EC0173
Holly Die - COL1439
Pine Tree Branches Die - LR0732
Bow Die - CR1343


Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are Clearly Besotted Stamps and they are offering a fantastic prize of a £15 voucher to spend in their store!  


Before you go, don't forget to check out the gorgeous makes of my teamies at PFM here.  And, do remember that you must use a marker of some kind and point them out to us in case it's not too obvious!

It's the  First of December tomorrow  and time to open your advent calendars - I'll be sharing a project using  the gift that is behind window 1 of your Marianne calendar!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: