My Fab Followers

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Design Paper Challenge at Passion for Markers


It's Tuesday which means it's new challenge day at Passion for Markers.  This week's theme of use Three or More Design Papers has been chosen by our lovely Marlene - I love a bit of design paper!

For my vintage -style card I've used some Marianne products including the candle stamp, papers and
 dies (full list below).  A little distressing and inking and a primitive metal star later and this is my card.

Marianne Products Used

Papers - Winter Days PK9164 & Brocante Xmas PK9171
Candle Stamp- TC0878
Candle Dies - LR0243
Small Rectangular frame - CR1563



Our fabulous sponsors this week are Crafty Sentiments and I'm going to share another card for the challenge using one of their images in a few days.  The lucky winner of our challenge will be able to choose three images from their digi range!


Hope you will pop on over to the challenge blog here to see the makes of my teamies and then play along with the challenge!




No comments: