My Fab Followers

Friday 16 June 2023

Passion for Markers Clean and Simple



Hi folks

I'm a little late in sharing my card for our latest challenge at Passion for Markers - I'm down in Norwich at the minute helping my sisters look after our very poorly Dad.

Anyhoo, this is my card for our current Clean and Simple themed challenge over at Passion for Markers here.  I've used one of our sponsor images, Valentine, from Sheepski Designs, and you can see more fab creations using Sheepski images from my teamies over on PFM HQ.



Our generous sponsor this week is Sheepski Designs and they are offering one lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice from their online store.  Most of the DT have used images from Sheepski Designs on their creations this week.


The distressed edge DL frame is from Marianne Designs (CR1569) and the sentiment is an older Stampin Up one.

I do hope you will find some time to create something for the challenge, and I look forward to seeing what you create.

Hugs, Juliexx
















No comments: