My Fab Followers

Monday 26 June 2023

First Christmas Card with July release Marianne products



Woohoo my first Christmas card of 2023 - well, for my own personal cards!  I absolutely  love this Winter Rectangle die which is part of the July release from Marianne Dies.  I've used it with Colour Core paper and sanded it gently to reveal the white core.  It was a great card to make - quite simple but I love the snowman die and stamp too - will be making a few more of these, I think.  Full list of products below.

Marianne Products Used

Winter Rectangle Die - CR1629 - NEW!
Snowman Stamp and Die Set - CS1139  - NEW!
Stamp Frame Die Set - COL 1532 - NEW!
Happy Holidays Sentiment Set - CS1009
Tree Die - LR0136

Juliexx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Ohhhh what a cute snowman and I love that die! hugs Sue x