My Fab Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2023

Passion for Markers Holidays Challenge



Good morning bloggers!

  It's my turn in the hostess chair (sadly no cocktail in hand!) over at Passion for Markers this week and I've chosen a theme of holidays.  It can be any sort of holiday - summer, Christmas, adventure - whatever sort of holiday you like!

The papers I've used are from a really old Recollections 12x12 pad and I've used a gorgeous new die set from Marianne Designs  with this fab deckle edge - it's called Stamp Frames COL1532.  I then added a postcard stamp sentiment form Tim Holtz and the Wish you were Here is another Marianne item from the Wishes sentiment set , CS1079

The DT have been lucky to be able to choose an image from our sponsors this week, Leann's World  101, and I've used this gorgeous image called Martini.
 Leann’s World 101 and they are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice from. their online store.  

As always, you can use any type of marker, just remember to state which ones you've used.  You can join in the challenge here at Passion for Markers - you can also see all the fab makes of my teamies.
I'm already looking forward to seeing all your holiday creations this week - have fun!

Juliexx





1 comment:

Sue said...

What fabulous colouring Julie! such a gorgeous card hugs Sue x