My Fab Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2023

Passion for Markers Things with Wings



Our new challenge starts today over at a Passion for Promarkers with a great theme of Things with Wings as chosen by our lovely Marlene.  I've gone with a fairly simple design with this Stamping Bella image which I've fussy cut and laid over a print I made with this Hero Arts background stamp a while ago.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up and then I added a few dots of highlighter pen in her hair and some gold pearl drops for extra dimension.

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Di's Digi Stamps who are offering our lucky winner a $6 voucher for their store.



You can check out the winged beauties of my PFM teamies here then I do hope you'll come and join in the challenge.

Juliexx


1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So bright and cheerful, it certainly lifts the mood to see this gorgeous card.
Lorraine