My Fab Followers

Saturday 25 February 2023

Spring is Coming Marianne Designs


It was lovely to make a spring-themed card using the February release from Marianne Designs.  I absolutely  love the new barrel die set.  I then decided to make a gift topper for the gift bags - I thought it would be nice to fill with mini eggs for Easter.  I've not brought any yet though as they wouldn't last till then!

Full list of Marianne products used below and you can also see a step by step guide over on the Marianne Inspiration blog here.  Don't forget to look at your older products too - there are often small dies in the sets that you can use - this is true for the clouds, sun, and die cut bows!

Marianne Products Used

Peekaboo Lamb/Calf - CS111 - NEW!
Wooden Barrel Pond Die – CR1618 - NEW!
Gift Bag – LR0047
Gift Bag Topper Die Set – COL1509
Springtime Papers – PK9174
Grass Dies – CR1615/LR0650
Daffodils – LR0755
Fence Die – CR1441
Clouds/Sun – CR1402
Text Labels – CR1605
Sentiments – MM1639/CS1044

I'm stuffed full of cold at the minute - just when I thought I was getting over it!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Juliexx

No comments: