My Fab Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2023

Passion for Markers Die challenge



Hi folks 

I was helping out in Holly's shop this morning so I'm a bit late sharing this card, which is for our new challenge at Passion for Markers - our lovely Lorraine has chosen a great theme of use die cuts, right up my street.  
We also have a new sponsor for PFM - Alex Syberia Designs and we were able to choose one of their fab images to work with - I just love this gnome line up -it's called Valentine Gnomes Slimline panel but I think it is also perfect for sending anyone a cheer up/thinking of you card - especially with this sentiment from Inkadinkadoo.


Of course there's a few Marianne Designs products used which I've listed below. The Rainbow papers are so pretty!.


Marianne Products Used

Rainbow Paper set - PK9175
Tag Die - CR1510
Grass Die - CR1335
DL Stitched Frame Die Set - CR1537

Other products used - the Sun die is from Lawn Fawn and the clouds are Memory Box.  

The lucky winner of this week's challenge will win a £10 voucher to spend in their digital store so do come and join in - just remember to tell us what markers/pens you've used.
All my teamies at PFM have used an image from Alex so check them out here - gorgeous makes!

Juliexx

No comments: