My Fab Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2023

New Marianne products for January



I made this card today to showcase this beautiful flourishy, foliage die released by Marianne Designs this month.  I also made a couple of background mats use some leaf stamps that I heat embossed with translucent embossing powder and then sprayed with Distress Oxide sprays.  However, as you can see I then proceed to cover most of this up but still like the overall effect.  I do love the barely there oval behind the foliage which I stamped with Spun Sugar Distress Ink pad- it's so soft but gives a gently frame for the stem.

Full list of stash used below.

Marianne Products Used

Rectangle foliage frame die - LR0788 -  NEW!
Silhouette oval background stamp - CS1123 - NEW!
Foliage Stem stamp - CS1117
Text Label die set - CR1605
Vase Die Set - LR0694
Sentiment - Art Stamp sets - MM1639

Happy Hump Day!

Juliexx

1 comment:

Donna said...

Gorgeous monochromatic card!