My Fab Followers

Tuesday 3 January 2023

'New' Challenge at Passion for Markers



Well it's the new year and time for a new challenge at Passion for Markers after our month long special Christmas challenge!  And, appropriately enough, I've chosen a theme of NEW for this week's challenge.  My 'new' is that the image from our sponsor, The Paper Shelter, is new to me, and also the small rectangular die set from Marianne Designs which is new out this month! (Full list of Marianne goodies below.)

The Paper Shelter are offering three digis to the lucky winner of the challenge so do get crafting!




If you take a look at the makes by my teamies here, you can see just how versatile 'new' can be.  It could be a new item, a new technique, a card for a new baby or new home - endless possibilities.  Just remember to tell us what your 'new' is, and also what type of markers you have used.

The papers I used are Showtime from Graphic 45, the sentiment is from Mama Elephant.  And, as I said deets of Marianne products are below.

Marianne Products used

 Picot Edge Small Rectangle Die - NEW!
Large Distress Edge Rectangle Die - CR1569
Curtain Dies - LR0502
Text Label Dies - CR1605

Happy New Year to you all, and I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your version of NEW!

Happy Crafting
Juliexx




1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Happy New Year Julie!
A fabulous themed card and great use of those curtain dies depicting the stage too.
Lorraine