My Fab Followers

Sunday 15 January 2023

Crochet Bags


I've been busy making these bags out scrap yarn (well initially) and made four before Christmas for presents and this one is my latest for myself.   I followed this free pattern here on My Poppet Makes and also got some help from FB!  They're a lovely thing to make of an evening as it doesn't take much concentration - the whole thing is worked in a spiral.  And once you get the pattern basics, you can pretty much make all sorts of containers. 

The one above was for Harry and the one below for Emily.  As you can see these all turned out slightly differently!!


The one below was for Holly and I think I didn't follow the measurements correctly but it still looks nice with a pot in it!

And I hadn't intended to make one for Violet but she saw the first one I made and asked for it, hence the first one at the top of this post is my latest for me!!



Holly has asked if I could make some smaller bowl sized ones for her shop so watch this space!

Juliex

No comments: