My Fab Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2022

Passion for Markers Traditional Christmas Colours


Ther's nothing like some lovely traditional Christmas colours at this time of year which is just as well as it is the theme chosen by my lovely teamie Sue for this week's challenge at Passion for Markers. There's also something to be said for a traditional image which this sort of is as a Gingerbread lady - Noel Tannenbaum from our sponsor this week, Colour of Love,

My papers are some Stampin Up pads that I picked up in a charity shop a little while ago - hole in the head springs to mind but I can't resist a bargain!  The Poinsettia and sentiment are both from Marianne Designs - details below.

Christmas Carol Sentiments - EC0198 - New and already a firm favourite!
Poinsettia Die - LR0779 a new this year die set!

As I mentioned, this week's sponsor is the Colour of Love Digi images and they are offering the lucky winner a choice of 2 images from their online store.


You can see how the DT have used their images this week here and then I hope you will come and play along!

Juliexx




1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super image and so beautifully coloured too. always great to come across a bargain especially when it's a crafty bargain :)
Lorraine