My Fab Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2022

Passion for Markers - Digital challenge



Afternoon bloggers!  Tuesday is post day for the Passion for Markers Challenge with a great theme of Digital Stamps chosen by our lovely Marlene.  Leann's World 101 are our sponsor and the DT were very fortunate to be able to choose one of their digi images to share with you. I've used this gorgeous tree image - 'presents'

I coloured the image with Copics and Promarkers including a gold metallic Promarker for the tinsel and star but it doesn't show up top well on my pic. I've also layered some Marianne Dew Drops over some of the tree baubles to add a bit of dimension and sparkle. List of Marianne Goodies below.

Marianne Products Used

Doiley Die and Tag - LR0764
Frame Die Set - LR0692
Wonky Square Die Set - CR1375
Star Flourish Die Brocante Christmas - PK9191
Enamel Dots - Dew Drops - PL4514

As mentioned, Leann's World 101 are sponsoring this week's challenge and you could win 2 digi images from their fab selection - check out the makes of my PFM teamies here to see some more.


It's been a wet and wild day here in the Lakes, so I've been crafting away and writing up projects - indoors is the best place to be on a day like today!

Hugs, Juliexx



No comments: