My Fab Followers

Monday 14 November 2022

Marianne Designs Nativity - November release



I loved making this card in a tryptic style - appropriate given the subject.  This new nativity die set from Marianne Designs is fabulous- and I think the stable set may come with but do check if you purchase it. I now have two sets as I had it from when it was originally released so check my facebook page here as I will be doing a little giveaway with this new secomd set!
 
The card is on the Marianne Inspiration blog here with full details- so pleased with the background sky made with the star mask and gesso, then sprayed with Prized Ribbon Distress Spray.

Full list of Marianne Products below.



Nativity Set – COL1519 - NEW!
Stable Set – COL1328
Christmas Carols Sentiment Stamp Set – EC0198 - NEW!
Starry Night Mask – PS8129

Have a great week!
Juliex

No comments: