My Fab Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2022

Dies and/or Punches - new challenge at Passion for Markers


Love the theme of our new challenge at Passion for Markers - use your dies and/punches - right up my street.  I've used some fab Marianne dies, including these flower dies that I've not used in a while.  And, my favourite DL dies for the mats - details below.  

Marianne Products Used

Flowers - CR1430
DL Stitched Frames - CR1537
Stitched Wavy Border Dies - CR1361

The image is a  Wonky Tonk Girl from Tracey Easson - and the little flowers are from the same stamp set - Day Dreamer- the range can be found here at Which Craft.  The papers are Introspection from Basic Grey.

My teamies have made some fabulous cards with images from our sponsors this week, All Dressed Up, so check them out here.


All Dressed Up are offering the lucky winner two digi images of their choice from the store.  Please remember to use your markers AND tell us which ones you've used- it's such a shame to find that a beautifully made card either hasn't used markers or not told us which ones they've used.

Hope you enjoy the challenge.

Juliex



No comments: