My Fab Followers

Sunday 14 August 2022

A little Christmas card to cool you down!



I did enjoy making this frosty Christmas card using the latest products in my DT pack from Marianne Designs.  I do love these cute gnomes and as the new release come with dies to match, it is so easy to make a fabulous little scene.  I also love the DL trees- I've used them in their full glory but of course they can be trimmed down to fit any size card!

I've listed below all the Marianne goodies, new and old, that I've used and you can also see further details of my make on the Marianne Inspiration blog here.


Lantern Gnome – CS1106 - NEW!
House Die Set – LR0771 - NEW!
DL Tree Dies – LR0772 - NEW!
Dl Frame – CR1537
Swedish Winter Papers – PK9159
Happy Holidays Sentiment – CS1009
Tag Die – CR1510


I think I'm a bit behind with making my Xmas cards this year, so you may well see some more gnome home makes from me!

Hugs, Juliexx


1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love this! A super backdrop for the cute gnome and his sweet little home.
Lorraine