My Fab Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2022

Passion for Markers Something Beginning with B



Hello there.

I'm a little behind as usual, sharing my card for our Something Beginning with B challenge at Passion for Markers that started yesterday - I've gone with Blue, Blooms and Butterflies for my B choices!!  I love this type of theme, thank you Lorraine!

I've  gone with flowers again for my image -  these gorgeous Dahlias are from a Marianne Stamp and Die set- something else I love,  Anyway, full list of Marianne products used below.


Marianne Products Used

Scalloped Squares Die set- LR0767 - NEW!
Summer Vibes Papers  - PK9179 - NEW!
Small Lace Circle/Tag Die Set - LR0764
Dahlia Stamp and Die Set - TC0892
Butterfly from Dragon Stamp and Die Set - TC0879



Our sponsors for this week's challenge are the fabulous Dies to Die For - they have such a great product range with lots from the American companies that can sometimes be tricky to get if you're here in the UK.




They are offering the very lucky winner a £15 voucher to spenc in the store - what a great prize!! So get your markers out - don't forget you must use a Marker pen of some make or type and you must state what you have used, particularly to be in with a chance of winning this fab prize!!

Happy colouring.

Julie!



No comments: