My Fab Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2022

We're playing Bingo at Passion for Markers



Our lovely Lisa has given us a bingo board Challenge at Passion for Markers this week. 

I do love a bingo board, thanks Lisa!  I went straight down the middle ( can you tell I'm watching the tennis!) and chose Die Cuts, Image and Sentiment.

I also chose this pretty design paper from Bo Bunny - Garden Girl - from which I picked my colour scheme.

The image is a stamp from Marianne Designs which comes with the border stamp too - love it!  The large pot and cactii dies are also new from Marianne this month - details below.

Cactus Die set - COL1511 - NEW!
Small pot/Leaf dies - CR1542
Daisy Stamp- MZ1903 



The sentiment seemed perfect for the bright colours and is an oldish PTI set.

We have a great sponsor this week - Pattie's Creations - who are offering the lucky winner three digi stamps of their choice.


Check out the fab makes of my teamies here for some more inspiration, then come and join in challenge - it could be you shouting HOUSE!! 😃

Juliexx




1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the bright colours and pretty floral design.
Lorraine