My Fab Followers

Tuesday 17 May 2022

Passion for Markers Pearls and Gems Challenge



Today's challenge  at Passion for Markers has a fab theme of Pearls and/or Gems - I've used both!
I've used this stunning Sheepski Image - Noora - isn't she a beaut!



The papers are a mix of Maya Road and some DCWV ones that I've had an age.  And the flourishes are some really old ones that I no longer have the packaging for so can't remember who by!

The teeny, tiny crystals that I've dotted around the image are by Marianne - a beautiful soft, silvery-grey colour!


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Stampers Delights and they're offering the lucky winner 3 digital images of their choice!


Check out the gorgeous makes of my teamies here and then come and join in our challenge - I'll look forward to visiting!

Juliexx





No comments: