My Fab Followers

Saturday 7 May 2022

Marianne Designs new May release



Morning folks, today I'm sharing my DT card for Marianne Designs, showcasing their stunning new art inspired dies and stamps release this month!  I had great fun creating the splodgy background with the Paint and Ink stamps!  I then spent ages matching up my paint tubes with the inks I have, then proceeded to cover most of the paint blobs up - never mind!  I also had a centre circle cut out but decided to use the art palette as a sentiment base so covered that up too - and it's a little wonky but hey!!

You can find a full walk-through on the Marianne Inspiration blog here, along with some fab makes from the other Marianne Design Team members!!  And the details of the products I used are below.


Art Palette/Paint Dies – LR0760
Paint and Ink Stamps – CS1095
Craft Dates Sentiments – EC0167

Happy weekend everyone!
Juliexx

No comments: