My Fab Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2022

Passion for Markers Flowers


We have the best challenge starting today at Passion for Markers - Flowers - lovely theme as chosen by our lovely Marie!

I have to confess that I have had this Imagination Crafts Pansy stamp in my stash for years - and this is the first time out of the packet!  I love it though so glad I've shown it some love at last! The sentiment came with and I've matched it with these beautiful papers from Maya Road.


It seemed to suit  some distressing too - it gave a lovely aged feel to my card.


Our generous sponsor this week is Colour of Love digis and they are offering one lucky winner 3 digi  images of their choice from their online store.  


Some of the DT have worked with Colour of Love images for the challenge so check them out here then come and join in the challenge!

Thanks for popping by!

Juliexx



No comments: