My Fab Followers

Saturday 21 May 2022

New Paint and Stationary Products at Marianne Designs - Spring Flowers



Over on the Marianne Inspiration Blog here  they're spotlighting the May release of Paint and Stationary products.  I've used the Paint and Ink blotches, blobs and paint strokes to create a border of flowers and I actually love the result!  I think the loose style of the stamps mimic flower heads perfectly as do the paint stroke stamps, flower stems.  I could even have used some of the stamps as leaves.  It's a really simple design but quite effective.  I've teamed the image up with a simple sentiment and a one of the pretty DLdie borders, details below.

Marianne Products Used.

Paint and Ink Stamps: CS1095
Hello Spring Sentiment: CS1044
DL Frame: CR1538

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: