My Fab Followers

Friday 21 May 2021

Shout Out and a Case!



I was sorting through my images from Mo's Digital Pencil and realised that I'd not coloured this little lovely, Shout Out, and think I've had her a while!! After I'd coloured her, I thought of this sentiment I've had from an Inkadinkadoo set, which works perfectly with this image.  I then realised I was channelling the make of my Passion for Markers teamie, Lisa MacVicar, that was for our Special Anniversary challenge over on Passion for Markers challenge here.  So I decided to go for the Case which I love as it's a great way to channel some inspiration!  You can check out Lisa's card here, which I love, by the way!


I've 'crayoned' in the rainbows on the wall picture which I kind of like.  
I've use a Marianne Stitched border die, CR1361 for the cloud edge and my little clouds are an old Memory Box set.




I must just tell you about a little conversation I had with my 5 year old granddaughter, Violet, the other day.  She loves my craft room and always asks to come and do some arting with me!  I gave her a picture to colour in that was from a magazine competition and they just wanted it coloured in and returned. Violet didn't show much interest but a little later she said, Nanny, can you just colour it in and then put my name at the bottom!!  It has made me laugh!

I have a clean of our holiday let to do today which takes ages now, with all the additional Covid steps we have in place.  But, we are fully booked until November so we're doing something right! 
Enjoy your day.
Juliexx

1 comment: