My Fab Followers

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Daisy, Daisy


I've been playing with my latest favourite stamps and dies from Marianne!  It's my favourite DL Die set and this time I've used the smaller oval frames that come with the set.  I've then used my favourite Daisy stamp from this fab new Wildflower stamp set and then, for the top card, I've used my favourite Daisy die from one of the Wildflower die sets.  Full list of items used below.

Marianne Products Used

DL Frame Set - CR1537
Papers - Rainbow - PK9175 - NEW!
Wildflowers Stamp Set - CS1084
Daisy Flower and Background leaves Die sets - CR1529 and CR1516
Tag - CR1510
Sentiment - Marleen's Wishes - CS1079

The Inks are Versaclair - Cheerful, Glamorous and Verdant

As I was playing, I was trying different mixes of the papers and card stock, so as I had left overs, I made the bottom card out of those.

That's all for now - got to make dinner!

Juliexx



No comments: