My Fab Followers

Tuesday 11 May 2021

PFM Favourite Colours



Morning folks - we have a new challenge over on Passion for Markers this week, with a great theme of Favourite Colours.  Now, mine change constantly but I do love teal and pink together so decided on that for now!
My image is a gorgeous new one from Mo Digital Pencil, Little Fairy Maxi.   I've also used another favourite from Marianne Designs, the DL frame - so useful. And, a new fancy frame die set that is part of the April 21 release - details below.  A few flowers and a few sparkles (again from Marianne)  and this little lovely is ready to go!



My image is a gorgeous new one from Mo's Digital Pencil, Little Fairy Maxi.   I've also used another favourite from Marianne Designs, the DL frame - so useful!  I've also gone with a new fancy frame die set that was part of the April 21 release - details below.  A few flowers and a few sparkles (again from Marianne)  and this little lovely is ready to go! 

Marianne Products Used

Fancy Frame die set - LR0709 
DL Frame set - CR1537
Rhinestones - CA3156

You can check out the fabulous makes of my teamies here over at PFM HQ.   You'll see that some of them have been made with Star Jam Lines images, who are our sponsors this week.  You could win two of their lovely digi images this week, so come and play along with us!

Happy Crafting!
Juliex


No comments: