My Fab Followers

Monday 24 May 2021

A bit of gardening.


Hi there.  This is Lottie Land Girl from Wonky Tonk stamps by Tracy Easson - isn't she just the prettiest!  And I love the accent stamps such as the shelf behind her which I added by masking of the main image.  She's coloured with Copics and teamed up with some pretty My Mind's Eye papers.  The little spade is a new die from Marianne Designs - CR1541.  The sentiment tags are cut with a Stampin Up punch and the Happy Birthday sentiment is from PTI.


I don't know about you but  I get very inky fingers when crafting and I am not a tidy crafter, so ended up getting ink smudges on my coloured image panel.  So I had to place the sentiment and the spade over them to cover up but I think I got away with it!!


Might actually do a bit of gardening this afternoon - if it stays dry!

Have a good week!

Juliexx


1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful colours and colouring on this sweet card Julie.
Lorraine